Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where can I buy a decent sized, deep, ornate platter dish with a lid for engagement presentation?

If anybody has been reading my previous questions, then you know that I am proposing in about two months; if you haven't, you now know. I am looking for a nice presentation piece while at Disney World that incorporates various items inside (a glass slipper with the ring, small stuffed animals, and a few figurines that fit the theme, etc.). The presentation platter needs to be able to fit items that are under a foot in height (I believe the tallest is 9"). A nice, silver serving platter with a fancy lid - in order to surprise her at Cinderella's Royal Table to make it look like a meal plate - would be ideal; however, I have been looking for these things on the internet and have yet to find one. Any help or suggestions as to where I can buy something like this are appreciated. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment