Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it possible that Im pregnant?

On May 30th and June 1st I had unprotected sex. (He came inside a few times on accident.) About a week and a half before I was put on new birth control, but at the same time I was on antibiotics. My period also ended around the time I went on the new bc. So my bc would be effective until the end of the second week. The next week I felt as if my period was coming on, but in a strange way. I was having bad cramps, frequent urination, bloating, milky discharge and exhaustion. About 10 days after having sex I took an Equate hpt and it was faint positive. The next night I took 2 first response and they were negative. The morning after I took clear blue digital and was also negative. My period was supposed to start 3 days later but instead was 5 days. (2 days late) and it was not normal. Very crampy and very light period. It got heavier the next 2 days but it was still a tad different. Is it possible that I took the tests too early? My periods have always been on time, to the hour, and they never changed when I went onto different birth control. The frequent urination isn't as bad but I still have to take a 2 hour nap to even feel awake during the day, and I feel nauseous and dizzy. I still have 1 more clear blue digital test, so should I take it in about a week? Just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment