Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Public urination ticket. When I called the court it wasn't there?

So this was years ago, I am from CA, went for a vacation in Chicago, bar was packed and I really needed to go, so a friend and I decided to pee hidden by the dumpsters, but then some patrol car caught me (yes just me lol) I was scared but they were nice, they checked my ID of course they saw that I live in CA, they gave me a ticket, and a date to appear in court, the ticket actually have a "mail in option" so since I live far far away I just wanna pay it and get it over it coz there's no way I am flying back to Chicago for that, but then I called them to find out the amount of fine, to my surprise they don't have any records of me lol, so I called again a week later and still no record? So I waited till that court date came, no mail that I missed it or whatsoever, I was thinking it was thrown out coz they don't wanna waste time from someone out of town? this happened like 3 years ago, I am asking this because I am soon having my interview for my US citizenship after being a permanent LEGAL resident for 6 years, and I dunno if I should mention this to the interviewer? I got a moving violation that was caught on camera (lol) and this if counted.. Please help, I appreciate any useful infos thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment