Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do i have an STD? Please help!?

I was dry humping two nights ago. The next day i had irritation with my penis and it hurt to pee. Today has gotten better. Less irritation and i dont have to adjust my penis in my pants as frequently to make myself more comfortable and urination isnt as bad. I have also been experiencing gas problems the past few weeks and yesterday at a doctors appointment i had for my gas problems he ordered urine tests. I havent heard anything back from them but he wasnt really looking for an STD that i know of. Im not sure if it comes up or not but he was just looking for whats causing my gas problems. I didnt mention my pain because i figured it was just from the friction and pressure of gyrating. But im curious what someone has to say. Because she did perform oral sex for about 5 seconds and i told her to stop. Im just wondering if you can experience symptoms of STDs or STIs within at least 6 hours. I did feel the pain when i went home to lie down and sleep so thats why i wasnt concerned. My problem seems to be getting better like i mentioned before but im just so paranoid I had to ask. Oh and while we were dry humping we were fully clothed. I had semi-tight jeans on that it was uncomfortable to have an erection in. (just trying to give the best details i can)

No comments:

Post a Comment