Thursday, July 14, 2011

What book is this???

There was a book I read when I was a kid and I don't know what it's called. It was a book that was made up of a collection of short stories. The stories were creepy, I remember that much. There was one where a kid got eaten by Purana's, one where one kid was cursed and turned into a brain at one point, one where a babysitter was on a playground and got dragged into the slide by children that were birthed by a giant bug inside the slide. There was one where A girl broke a horse figurine and then everything she touched vanished, including her mother and herself. There was also one where a lady was showing these kids what they were in their animal form, and this mean kid was eating salty pretzels and demanded to know what he was; he was a snail and died from the salt. So yeah, those are some examples if they seem familiar please let me know what the name and author of the book are. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment