Sunday, July 10, 2011

Implantation spotting or not????????please help?

Ok.. so my first day of my last menstrual cycle was june 7th. June 17 and 18th me and my long term boyfriend had unprotected sex. On june 22nd I woke up having to urinate extremely bad. When I went to the bathroom it was really weird. It was almost like a cramping in my very low abdomen area after I would finish urinating. It was almost like my urin was very dark so I looked closer and very faint pink spotting was noticed in the toilet paper. It was weird how the cramping felling felt so while I was getting ready for the day I actually ended up urinating multiple times and everytime there was still a very faint pink spotting only on the toilet paper along with the weird cramping after urination. As the day went on I did not feel the weird cramping after I would use the bathroom and the faint pink spotting stoped. Now on the 23rd I have not still felt that cramping and there has not been anymore spotting. Yesterday and today it seamed as if I was so tired and almost kept falling asleep driving during the morning hours but not so tired later on. Today the 23rd I did come home and take about a two hour nap. I am a nurse and I know that technically this could or could not be implantation bleeding but I wanted someone to respond that this has happened to before and let me know if they did or did not turn up prego. I want to be and I know its to early for a test but would like some conformation as to what I should think. I am moving to California next week and and have alot going on so if anyone could write back soon it would be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment