Monday, July 11, 2011

Anxiety? Or Diabetes?

Hi, i am 17 years old and quite overweight. For the last month or so i have been getting dry mouth, even after drinking a lot of water. Obviously that leads to frequent urination. Diabetes does run in my family, my father has type 2 diabetes. But i also went to my doctors last November and he said i was fine. Plus i also have anxiety. I was wondering if this could be the cause of my dry mouth. Its the only thing I feel out of the diabetes symptoms, but I'm also kind of a hypochondriac so once i see the symptoms ill suddenly think i have them all. I would also like to add for the last two weeks i have been using my tread mil for 20-30 minutes a day and trying as hard as i can to eat healthy. Could this dry mouth be a form of diabetes? Or just regular dry mouth. I also drink a lot of water. I'd usually have to stick my finger down my throat or bite my tongue just so the saliva gets rid of the dry feeling for a bit. Please help. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment